Download: Fully Prepared to Pray
FULLY PREPARED TO PRAY
Am I CLEAN before God?
- As long as there is internal sin, outward acts of worship, like prayer, will not be acceptable to God.
- Are all INTERPERSONAL relationships made right?
- Am I prepared to seek God’s will in ALL things as opposed to my own?
- Am I completely SURRENDERED to Christ?
- Am I willing to allow God to receive all the GLORY?
- Am I living in OBEDIENCE to God’s Word?
- It is unreasonable for us to think that God will listen and answer our prayers if we are not living in obedience to His Word.
- Am I praying in FAITH as God leads?
- “Faith in Christ’s ability to do and to do greatly, is the faith which prays greatly.” – E.M. Bounds
- Am I trusting God and THANKFUL to God in spite of circumstances?
- Am I praying with an attitude of love, worship and PRAISE?
- Am I longing to know God INTIMATELY and love Him PASSIONATELY?
- “For the Christian, praying should be like breathing. Just as breathing is the response of physical life to the presence of air, so prayer should be the response of spiritual life to the presence of God.” -Anonymous