Download: What Does God's Word Say About HEAVEN?
What Does the Bible Say About ______?
What Does God’s Word Say about HEAVEN?
The PRESENT Heaven
- When we die a physical death we enter into the PRESENCE of God
- 2 Corinthians 5: 6-8
- Unparalleled majesty and beauty
- This heaven will be a “TEMPORARY” heaven
The ETERNAL Heaven
- One day God will RECREATE the heavens and the earth
- God will make the new earth His DWELLING place and we will dwell with Him for all of ETERNITY
- We will dwell with God with perfect resurrected PHYSICAL bodies
- We will WORSHIP God in everything we do
What will be there?
- Extravagant beauty and natural wonders more INCREDIBLE than anything ever seen or IMAGINED in human history.
What will not be there?
- TEARS, DEATH, GRIEF, CRYING, PAIN… ALL OF THE CONSEQUENCE OF SIN
- SIN WILL NOT BE THERE
How do we get there?
- Our names must be written in the Lamb’s book of LIFE