For directions to our church click here.
For a map of our campus click here.
To fill out a visitor card click here.
Get connected to a small group here.
We know that visiting a new church can often be a trying experience! You’ve got to
find the church, figure out where to park, find classes for the kids, find classes for yourself, try to get that jelly donut stain off your pants….
We are so excited that you have questions about our church. Please take a few moments and let us answer some of those questions that you may have. If you are planning to visit Southside Baptist for the first time, this page is for you! We hope to answer many of your questions here so you can spend your early Sunday morning preparing for worship rather than worrying about all the details.
When you arrive through the front doors of the Commons Area you will find a welcome center with someone to help you find classes and assist you with more answers.
· What do I wear?
- Wear what you are comfortable wearing without being a distraction from the worship of our Lord. Typically, you’ll see everything from jeans to suits.
· What should I bring?
- Just bring yourself and anybody else you want to bring! Come as you are! A Bible is handy, though we’ll be happy to provide one.
· Where do I park?
- In general if you come for Worship there is plenty of parking around the Main Sanctuary Building. As you get to know our church there may a more convenient place to go directly to the nursery or a class. We do have Guest Parking marked directly in front of the covered walk to the right of the main Auditorium.
· When are the services?
- Our Sunday Morning service starts at 10:30 a.m. We have a brief period of announcements on our screens before worship to let you know about activities and events that you may be interested in. Wednesday Evening Worship/Activities start at 6:00 p.m, after our MIDWEEK meal beginning at 4:45 (meal is not served during summer months)
· Do you have childcare?
- We provide childcare for all services and most activities. If you are not sure of childcare for an event, please feel free to call the office for information.
· What classes are available for my Family?
- Sunday small groups divided by age and grade begin on Sunday Mornings at 9:15 a.m. There are many options for discipleship classes that meet at various times throughout the year. If you are interested, just ask anybody around the church or check out the Connect with Us page on the website.
- Wednesday Evening is packed with activities for all ages too! We created a ministry unique to Southside called M3 Worship for ages 4 years old through fifth grade, childcare is available for birth through age 3, Student Worship, Adult Bible Studies, Prayer Service, Choirs, and Orchestra Rehearsal. Please visit our Ministry pages for more details on these times and places.
· Will I be asked to give an offering?
- No. We do not expect visitors to contribute to the offering. If this is your desire, you may give during an offering time in our Sunday Worship services or through our Sunday School Bible Class time. To give to our ministry online click here.
· Will I be asked to fill out information?
- As you enter, you will be given an order of worship. Inside is a card for you to fill out, if you desire. This is very helpful in letting us know who you are and if we can assist you in any way. You only need to fill this information out on your first visit or at least one time. There is also a place for you to let us know of any prayer needs that you may have. First time guests who fill out the information card may hand the card to Pastor Matt in the Commons area so he can have an opportunity to meet you. You may also place the card in the offering plate if you desire.
- If you wish to fill out information online please provide it here.
· How do I find out more about your church?
- This site provides a tremendous amount of information. You may check out our Ministry pages and just look around. There is a place in our site to contact us. We will try to respond as quickly as possible or direct your questions to the appropriate ministry area.